That’s right ladies and gentlemen! Some low life stole the little plastic Buddha off my desk. It was a gift from a friend. So, you’ll excuse me if I am not feeling very Zen about the whole thing. However, it does raise the following question… If someone stealing my Buddha is a karmic repercussion of some past bad behavior on my part, is it appropriate that it creates some bad karma for someone else in the process? Man, karma REALLY is a bitch, huh? A real “do as I say and not as I do” kind of gal. Figures..
- Antique store frequently means “junk store”.
- Just because it is considered art, does not mean that I can’t find the same thing at the Dollar Tree for way cheaper.
- My enjoyment of certain kinds of wine is proportionate to the amount of it I have consumed.
- Darby Conley is a freaking genius.
- Musicals are the way life should be (and incidently the way it actually is in the frightening confines of my brain).
- Elfie has apparently booked a round trip ticket to Timbuktu on the ass lick train and she has decided to travel exclusively at night.